A psyllium husks dietary fibre based colon cleanser in a tasty, easy-to-take powder form – a natural constipation relief solution for your body! Due to it’s wide variety of nutrients, it is ideal for long-term use as a high fibre bowel cleanser and detoxifier, cell wall repair agent and an overall colon maintenance formula.
It also contains the prebiotic FOS, 5 strains of probiotics, gut soothing herbs and L-Glutamine for gut wall repair.
- regular bowel movements and bowel wall ‘cleansing’,
- peristalsis – ideal for sluggish colons,
- supporting gut wall repair,
- protecting against ‘leaky gut’,
- supporting the immune system,
- aiding the digestion of foods and the absorption of nutrients,
- bowel health and a healthy balance of gut flora.
A psyllium husks dietary fibre based colon cleanser in a tasty, easy-to-take powder form – a natural solution for body waste cleanse!
GentleRelease contains a wide variety of natural nutrients and bowel support ingredients that work together to offer maximum colonic and digestive tract support, including:
- probiotic cultures (to support a healthy balance of gut flora)
- prebiotics (in the form of Fructo-Oligosaccharides or FOS, to support the growth of friendly bacteria)
- L-Glutamine (to support gut wall integrity)
- psyllium husks (to provide soluble fibre and support natural colon detox) and other supporting herbs.
This colon cleanse supplement is useful for people with low-fibre diets and those who experience “pellet-like” stools and the feeling of non-evacuation. It is ideal for use as a high-fibre bowel support formula and its beneficial actions include the following:
- fibre encourages waste matter to pass through the body quickly and efficiently
- glutamine assists in tissue repair
- supplies the bowel with both probiotics (friendly bacteria) and prebiotics
- supplies the bowel with soluble fibre, which acts as a bulking agent and internal “brush”, sweeping waste and toxins down the bowel and out of the body.
GentleRelease can be alternated or combined with our herbal colon cleanser ColoBirght I.
More about bowel regularity…
The process of elimination is an integral part of keeping toxic load in the body to a minimum, keeping the immune system strong, keeping harmful bacteria and other pathogens in check and ensuring maximum absorption of nutrients. The process itself can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours or longer. Broadly speaking, the shorter the time, the better.
Unfortunately, modern eating habits and lifestyles have a tendency to increase digestive transit times quite considerably – for example, because foods high in saturated fats, sugar and artificial additives are harder for the body to digest. As transit time increases, the stool becomes increasingly hardened and difficult to pass. This is exacerbated with dehydration. Moreover, as the body re-absorbs the fluid content of the waste-matter that has failed to move through the digestive tract and be eliminated, it also re-absorbs soluble toxins.
Many health experts agree that one of the key underlying causes of a number of chronic health conditions is a toxic colon, often as a result of fermentation in the gut (which provides the perfect breeding ground for harmful bacteria).